There are a small handful of friends who only serve to aggravate this predilection for completely inappropriate humour. You know who you are.
Some of the completely inappropriate things I joke about regularly:
- Smack Abuse - this is a bad one, if only because beyond numerous viewings of Trainspotting, I really have had no exposure to the horrors of heroin addiction.
- Beating small children - before people freak out, my kids find this more amusing than ANYONE so that's gotta tell you something.
- Non-violent, yet arguably non-consensual sex, especially involving alchohol and narcotics
- Punching people in the face
- The fear that my eldest child will choose 'exotic dancer' as a career path (In my defense, I don't joke about this in her presence.. I don't want her getting any ideas.)
I guess I'm just not a good person.
That's the great (or most tragic) part about the interwebs: Finding people that are of like-mind as yourself. Yes, we're wrong, but do we care? I would hope not.ReplyDelete
Oh, and I prefer throat punching to face punching, and beating anyone (not just small children) with a stick, because beating anyone with a stick just sounds like fun.
I've always enjoy the visual of beating someone with their very own limbs that i have personally torn from their body.ReplyDelete
I was recently left in charge of 4 and a half year old son of a friend of mine for two minutes while the father went to take a leak. For the amusement of others, I told the kid to go cut me a switch at least as thick as his thumb so I could beat him with it.ReplyDelete
Also, regarding the stripper thing, Chris Rock put it best. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tojBadSr2zI
One day when my then three year old and I were grocery shopping, I picked up a pound of butter and made like I was going to crush her skull with it. She thought it was hilarious.. the guy stocking the freezer, well he looked like he was going to crap his pants.ReplyDelete