I've been food blog tagged. 10 interesting food facts about me.
1) I'm ridiculously picky eater. Some people are overwieght because they love food. I am because I hate a lot of food. Most of it is the stuff that is good for me.
2) I was shocked the first time someone told me that peanut butter and banana was an odd combination. I always figured they went together naturally like snow and ice.
3) Last year I counted the number of hot dog carts in Midland. There were five. That's like 1 for every 5,000 people. It seems like a lot to me.
4) Considering my incredibly picky nature, it boggles my loved ones to no end that I love sushi.
5) I love cheerios. I stock up and buy 3-4 boxes at a time.
6) I cannot keep cheez whiz in the house. It's like crack in a jar. Instead I have it on toast when I go to my parents.
7) my fridge is not complete without polskie ogorki pickles.
8) The most common meals in my house are tacos and spagetti.
9) I recently acquired a taste for salad. I would never touch it before.
10) During my second pregnancy I craved philadephia dill pickle dip. I used to get free chips from work, and so I'd buy the dip, and when I ran out of chips, i just ate the dip with my finger.
Post a Comment
Engaging in discussion and/or general sucking up.. that's where it's at!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.