There's so much to be done, and so little time.
- Fill out Divorce Papers. Catherine, like I said, keep on me so I don't forget. You're not bugging me. It needs to be done.
- Learn how to use my sewing machine
- Pick up some smallish canvases for future paintings
- Research eBay and other online auction/sale sites.
- Visit library - find books on antiques and collectibles
- Contact local places about art displays
- Start sketches for project w/ mom
- Look at cell phone plans - would like to get down to either a cell OR a land-line. If I can a good enough plan for the cell (with good long-distance) it should cost less than having the land line AND the cell.
- Clean out car
- Change guitar strings
- Go through the girls clothes and get rid of too-small stuff.
- Fill out divorce papers. I really don't want to be married anymore.