I've got a short list of things I need to do to step up my game, some I've been attempting, such as tracking (which I lasted all of two and a half days last week.. ugh)
- Switch to whole wheat, in regards to bread and pasta. More filling, and since I generally find it kind of gross, there will be less desire to have toast and such for snacks.
- Meal planning.. throwing something together at the last minute really throws me off. Mondays and Wednesdays are tough for this since I never really know if I'm feeding the kids or if their father will feed them.
- Work out at home, outside of kickboxing and my afternoon walks. I'm going to start trying to take 20 minutes a night just to go through some curls, push-ups (because holy crap, I can DO those now!!), squats, Jumping jacks etc.
- Fackin' TRACK. Write that shit DOWN.
- Keep my damn hands busy. Pick up my guitar, or paintbrushes, or whatever when I get bored-hungry. Hell, I could even clean my house. Now THERE'S an idea.
I've been writing my stuff down today although it's been a wholly depressing experience. I'm glad I have class tonight, as it will help alleviate the groggy bloaty feeling I'm having now. I need to clean out my cupboards at home too.. when I get my next pay (or hell, even before) I'm going to try and do a mass cooking weekend so I can make a shit load of stuff that can be frozen and such for future meals, so I can avoid the pizza/takeout/Kraft Dinner trap.
I'm frustrated. And I could easily eat a couple of bowls of cinnamon toast crunch right now, as it's possibly my favorite cereal ever. I bought the family size box so I could order the free T-shirt. Now we each get one.