- Barrie's south end embodies everything I absolutely hate about everything
- Goodwill has better prices than Value Village but is an infinitely more depressing shopping experience
- My knit hat is likely the culprit that is causing my forehead to break out like that of a 13-year-old on chocolate and high-dose oral contraceptives
- On the rare occasions I break down and go to Wal-Mart for something, I feel better if I can't find it.
- After a night of dancing in heels and drinking beer, if you go to sleep in your pantyhose, you will wake up feeling like sausage.
Needless to say, I will be using this incident as justification for the utter and complete neglect the top of my refrigerator suffers at my hands. Better safe than sorry.
For cheap amusement, here's some of the search terms people are using to stumble upon my lovely little piece of the blogosphere here:
"i'm reminded of light beer"
margaret atwood's inspirations
she's the kind of woman that'll make you forget about hiroshima
I'm excited about the first one, because I can only assume that it means there is someone out there who loved those Blue Light commercials with Tom Cavanaugh as much as I do.
It is Sunday, and they are supposed to be void of motivation.ReplyDelete
I'm with Oilfield.ReplyDelete
The recycling should consider itself lucky that I even bothered to get up from the couch to place it curbside.
Sundays suck the life out of ya.
Glad to hear your Nanny is feeling better. And no worries, my Grandma is alive and rocking loud-coloured polyester slacks like noboy's business.
Ah yes- I've fallen asleep with panty hose and can certainly relate! Sausage indeed!ReplyDelete