- Barrie's south end embodies everything I absolutely hate about everything
- Goodwill has better prices than Value Village but is an infinitely more depressing shopping experience
- My knit hat is likely the culprit that is causing my forehead to break out like that of a 13-year-old on chocolate and high-dose oral contraceptives
- On the rare occasions I break down and go to Wal-Mart for something, I feel better if I can't find it.
- After a night of dancing in heels and drinking beer, if you go to sleep in your pantyhose, you will wake up feeling like sausage.
Needless to say, I will be using this incident as justification for the utter and complete neglect the top of my refrigerator suffers at my hands. Better safe than sorry.
For cheap amusement, here's some of the search terms people are using to stumble upon my lovely little piece of the blogosphere here:
"i'm reminded of light beer"
margaret atwood's inspirations
she's the kind of woman that'll make you forget about hiroshima
I'm excited about the first one, because I can only assume that it means there is someone out there who loved those Blue Light commercials with Tom Cavanaugh as much as I do.