There are a small handful of friends who only serve to aggravate this predilection for completely inappropriate humour. You know who you are.
Some of the completely inappropriate things I joke about regularly:
- Smack Abuse - this is a bad one, if only because beyond numerous viewings of Trainspotting, I really have had no exposure to the horrors of heroin addiction.
- Beating small children - before people freak out, my kids find this more amusing than ANYONE so that's gotta tell you something.
- Non-violent, yet arguably non-consensual sex, especially involving alchohol and narcotics
- Punching people in the face
- The fear that my eldest child will choose 'exotic dancer' as a career path (In my defense, I don't joke about this in her presence.. I don't want her getting any ideas.)
I guess I'm just not a good person.